Sunday, January 2, 2011

Procrastinating....No more.......Happy 2011

So here we go again. It has been a year since I last blogged. I thought that I had run out of steam and that I had nothing   to say anymore...... I know , hard to believe that I had nothing to say. However I realised that I actually missed wittering  on about 'stuff' so here I am like a bad penny?


Also I wanted to change my blog format . Friends had been complaining that my old blog took too long to download and seeing as I am not very literate when it comes to this sort of thing it took a lot of procrastinating and re energising to get going again...........See I told you I missed chuntering on about nothing. By the way chuntering is a Yorkshire word, so for the Yorkshire speak illiterates out there don't go looking it up it only exists in a Yorkshire persons thesaurus.




We put both our houses on the market a year ago after deciding that Mexico just wasn't for us. A couple or three months ago we sold the beach house and last week we sold this house. In short we are on the move........... again................. This is my story past and present , warts and all or will be .................... 








Our house
Beach front house








This blog is short and sweet........ just to wet your appetite for more I hope. I just thought that if I didn't get started I would be dragging my feet once again through 2011.


So ................watch this space and do an link if you want to be kept in touch with the new blogs.

11 comments:

Stephen Dodwell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen Dodwell said...

Hooray, what took you so long!!??

Anonymous said...

I am waiting with bated breath to hear the rest of your journey xx

Nan said...

Can't wait to read more and chuntering is a Scottish word too

Benne' Rockett said...

Bring it on sister!

Jonna said...

I'm glad you're back, chuntering or not. Looking forward to more language lessons and your unique outlook on life.

Paula Dodwell said...

My apologies to the Scottish know all...... at least we can chunter together Nan?

Pen said...

So great, Paula! Very happy for you...a new adventure is about to happen...keep us all up on it, step by step!

Bazzie said...

So where next?? Miss you two...coming back here?

love, mom said...

Happy to hear that you guys are coming back to Canada!
Hope it's close so we can do coffee again once more!

Paula Dodwell said...

Who the heck is love Mom??????